Part time position located at New York, New York
Future Apps Applications team is looking for a proactive and hardworking software engineer to contribute to current and future applications.
As an engineer on the iOS development team, your responsibilities will range from helping to define new features, to implementing high-level user interfaces, to designing private frameworks for use across the suite. You’ll also be responsible for debugging and delivering the best possible application performance.
* BS CS/CE or equivalent
* Strong programming skills, preferably with C, Objective-C, and/or C++
* Excellent communication and collaborative skills
* Excitement and passion to work on amazing products
* Deep understanding of performance assessment and optimization
* Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced development team
* 2+ years of Mac OS X and/or iPhone OS programming experience
* User-interface programming experience
* Familiarity with web technologies and XML